วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559



INTRODUCTION



     Hi, I'm Mrs. Rubric. I enroll this course because my senior suggest that i have to try this social course before i graduated. I'm talkative girl so the first time I heard
course name that about social make me feel interested in this course. But after I've seen full course name that is "INTEGRATIVE SOCIAL SCIENCE" I think that this course is talk about the fact of society, proof and compare among others society for sure. What i think are only 1% of true. What I expect from this course is to understand more about social science. First time i see you i thought that how foreigner  gonna know if student discuss about Thai society in the deeper way. The lesson that you teach is not attractive for me but the way you talk make me pay more attention to your lesson. I like in class group activity that i can discuss with my friend. I think l earn more discussing skill from this course because my group mate is very serious in every topic. This activity force me to think and give reasons for whatever answer that i think. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น