วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

HUMAN RIGHTS



https://goo.gl/3dJ6AT
At first hour of the last class that amnesty international Thailand came to taught us about human right, she ask we to think about it and wrote what we think on post it then stick it on the wall. Although this is a topic that I have the most knowledge compare with all topic that I have learnt in this course, I have nothing to wrote on it. I only wrote that "human right is to do anything that not disturb another person right". Almost everyone write about respect, law and to do anything in law. It make me know that we don't know much in this way. Guest speaker give us an example of Tungkum Ltd that filing lawsuits to all villagers who protest Tungkam company.
Aerial view of gold mine. (Source: Loei Mining Town Facebook)

One of villagers is only 15-year old girl student who was reporting on environmental problems caused by the gold mine.At that time I really don't know that why she was sued and what is her false. She only report that how Tungkum ruin her surrounded environment. Guest speaker told me that her false is violate Tungkum human right by defamation Tungkum Ltd. I feel that is not fair. Does Tungkum has to take responsibility
in this case? Guest speaker told me that Tungkum is guilty of ruin environment but this case is separate from the case that Tungkum hit abuses. This case make me know that human right is very important thing. Human right is about equality. If you have your human rights, don't forget that everyone also have human rights too.

Reference
FERNQUEST, J. P. (2016, May 31). Loei gold mine: Soldiers-for-hire get jail. Retrieved November 10, 2016, from http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/work/996165/loei-gold-mine-soldiers-for-hire-get-jail

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น